RR 300 MY 2020
RRP $13,095 + ON ROAD COSTS
Made for those who like big-displacement engines with outstanding torque at any rpm. The perfect bike for those wanting to conquer the most challenging extreme terrain. Loved by everyday trail riders and hard enduro racers alike. Oil injection and electric start as standard features. ADR and LAMS compliant in all Australian states and territories.
THE NEW GENERATION
This is no simple redesign of the previous model. This bike represents a new generation of enduro motorcycle within the RR range.
Beta has completely reinterpreted the off-road experience, with a slim, lightweight bike that is safe, reliable, and easy to ride while creating a riding experience like no other manufacturer can provide.
All this to bring together the best aesthetics, ergonomics and engines in order to make the new RR MY 2020 a motorcycle capable of providing the rider with an experience that you will feel passionate about.
The design aspect deserves a special mention of its own, as the superstructure, tailpiece, seat and a myriad of other details are all brand-new.
- Completely new superstructure (front cowl, front and rear fenders, ducts and fairings) that improves ergonomics and the operation of all related parts retaining the Italian design Beta is known for.
- Front fender with variable thickness geometry which reduces weight and increases rigidity.
- New tailpiece in techno-polymer.
- New tailpiece attachments in techno-polymer.
- New handlebar protector. Redesigned seat, providing more comfortable when moving about on the bike.
- New license plate bracket, lighter and with integrated handles.
- New digital instruments and instrument panel. Redesigned skid plate.
- New rear light and license plate bracket with integrated handles.
- New frame protectors.
The Beta philosophy is to make sure each engine size has its own distinct personality to meet the specific needs of every enduro rider.
- Now with a counter-balancer to reduce vibration by increasing inertia and improving the power delivery curve. The counter-balancer improves the power delivery throughout the rpm range.
- Cooling system with water hoses placed inside the frame and more efficient radiators. This improves heat transfer and allows engines to operate at lower temperatures even in the most extreme conditions.
- Exhaust with a new layout in line with the bike's new rear section.
- New silencer protector.